I’ve been working on the homework from the SITS 31 days to build a better blog (You can join in too). One of the challenges inspired me to create a guest post series.
If your a blogger, or even just want to write a blog post, I need you. You don’t have to be a vegan or vegetarian, but your post will have to address the food philosophy.
So here’s a scenario: your favorite cousin is coming to visit after a long absence. She’s been living in a foreign country and you can’t wait to see her and her new fiancé. As you plan to have her over to dinner, she mentions that her fiancé is a lifelong vegan. You love your cousin and want to impress her prince charming.
What do you serve them?
In your guest post you can:
- Link to all your favorite vegan recipes on your blog
- Come up with a recipe specifically for the guest post
- Link to recipes you’ve coveted on the web
- Write about how your family would feel about eating vegan with the guest
- Review a restaurant you would take them to
- Write about how hopeless you would be because you have no idea what vegans can eat
I would love to have a cross-section of different kinds of people write posts. Omnivores, flexitarians, vegetarians, vegans, raw-foodists I would love to hear from all of you.
If you want to participate, shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know when you think you could have the post ready by. If I get deluged, I plan on running them once a week. Hopefully some of you wonderful creative people will feel inspired enough to want to participate!
Hope to hear from you soon!